Welcome to all English speakers visiting or living in the Ariège department of the Midi-Pyrénées, France. This site is for you, not so much a tourism site, rather a resource for those making a life or planning a life in the beautiful, magical Ariège Pyrénées.
- Join our forum to ask questions about life here and to get involved in an online community
- Looking for an English-speaking tradesperson? Or a place to stay while you explore this beautiful part of the world? Take a look in our listings section to find English speaking businesses. Or if you have a service to offer or something to sell, why not post a free ad?
- The Ariège inspires the amateur photographer in us all. From majestic mountains to quaint towns and villages, we've captured a little bit of the magic of the Ariège in our photo gallery
- The Ariège may only have a population of 157,000 people, but it's got a fantastically varied landscape. Find out why we love our bit of the department in our places page
- And if you've just arrived, or are thinking of starting a new life in this wild and wonderful corner of France, there's a little bit of helpful information to get you started. And you'll find links to some local blogs here.
- And for anything else, please contact us!